Monday 25 April 2022

THIS IS SERIOUS😮: PASTOR BENNY HINN CORRECTS HIS THEOLOGY

THIS IS SERIOUS😮: PASTOR BENNY HINN CORRECTS HIS THEOLOGY

Pst. Benny Hinn in a viral video made some confessions that shook his followers where he denounced the prosperity Gospel he is known for preaching. 

He said He was "sorry to say that prosperity has gone a little bit crazy and am correcting my own theology and you all need to know it! Because when I read the Bible now I don't see the Bible with the same eyes I saw them 20years ago.

I think it's an offence to the Lord to say give a thousand dollars. I think it's an offence to the Holy Spirit to place a price on the gospel. I'm done with it. I will never again ask you to give whatever amount because I think the Holy Ghost is just fed up with it. I think it hurts the gospel.

So am making this statement for the first time in my life. And If you are not giving because you love Jesus, don't bother giving. Giving has become such a gimmick and it's making me sick to my stomach.

I think it's time we say it has it is. You know why? I don't wanna get to heaven and get rebuked! The Gospel is not for sale, the blessing of God is not for sale, miracles are not for sale and Prosperity is not for sale!"

No comments:

Post a Comment